Creative Arts Director / Pastor
Responsible for leading the Creative Arts Department, creative projects, developing systems and processes, while working with the teaching team on sermons series’, weekend service planning and events, overseeing technical arts, communications, and worship.
Served and led by Executive Pastor
Who you are
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- Organized and efficient with the ability to create systems and processes
- Experienced with live production (audio, lighting, video, music, staging, cameras)
- Knowledgable about communications (social media, web, video, design, branding)
- Experience in planning worship services.
- Align with Assemblies of God’s faith and values.
- Plan and organize weekend and special services.
- Create and execute systems and processes for creative arts, worship, production, and communications
- Coordinate with other ministries that are needing creative arts.
- Oversee organizational creative arts budget
- Creative and message processes that optimize service effectiveness.
- Create engaging worship experiences through tech, worship, and communicators.
- Create and oversee the system of the recruiting, nurturing, and equipping of volunteers within the Creative Arts Department.
- Evaluate the overall service experiences.
- Work alongside Next Gen to create engaging services.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.