Next Steps Director / Pastor
To direct and coordinate efforts to ensure all people from first time visitors to leaders are engaged in taking their next steps.
Served and led by Executive Pastor
Who you are
- Ability to build relationships in order to assess, advise and direct a person’s appropriate next steps.
- Ability to recruit, lead and equip leaders to lead successful teams and lead groups.
- High energy with enthusiasm for The Fields Church vision.
- Align with Assemblies of God faith and values.
- This role is a part of the central leadership team.
- Create systems and process to move people from First Time Guest to Leaders including but not limited to First Time Guest, Baptism, Party with the Pastor, Groups, Growth Track and Dream Team
- Resource, support and direct Dream Teams and Groups
- Ensure all Growth Track events are equipped, resourced, and led with excellence and that participants receive their clear next step.
- Utilize resources received from The Fields Wired to ensure that Growth Track participants are engaging in their next step.
- Ensure all Next Steps (Groups, Growth Track and Dream Team) supplies are ordered, received and available as needed.
- Oversee Next Steps (Growth Track, Guest Services and Dream Team) budgets organizationally.
- Monitor and report monthly defined measurables.
- Provide oversight of Guest Services processes, supplies, team structure.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.