The Fields Kids
Currently we will not be offering Sunday Morning Kid Programming, but will continue off weekly online kids resources. Your kids are welcome to attend the adult service with your family.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- All The Fields Church services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for guests who want to give.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
Starting at 9:00am on Sunday, you can head to Church Online to experience worship, the message, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer.
We Want to Pray for You
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.