In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have resumed services at The Fields Church. We’re committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend services have been redesigned to create an environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes a significantly reduced capacity and adjusted service times.
The Fields Kids
With careful planning, we’re excited to open our kid environments!
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our kid environments safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our kid spaces during and between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in kids check-in and hallway area.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child will have their temperature taken before checking in. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in sheets for you.
- We encourage you to only send one parent for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering. Encourage your child to do the same.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep kids safe, so please stay home and participate in Kids Online if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- All The Fields Church services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for guests who want to give.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
Starting at 9:30am & 11:00am on Sunday, you can head to Church Online to experience worship, the message, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer.
We Want to Pray for You
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.